South Carolina Columbia Mission

South Carolina Columbia Mission

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Frogs

Hello Family and Friends,

 I hope y'all are doing well and I hope life is good! I am excited for you to hear the accent I've come up with, Sister Graves says it is coming along nicely haha. I'm super excited to skype y'all ya Mother's Day! We are having so much fun! Sister graves and I have started doing this thing where we leave random weird treats from our apartment that we aren't going to eat on the Elders door who are our neighbors! Oh my goodness it is so hilarious! It keeps us having fun while enjoying the work! And I'm pretty sure they think that we are the strangest sisters because we leave things like grape otterpops, canned veggies, carrots & chocolate. One night they caught frogs and put them in a tupper wear container and left them on our door step! So funny! I about passed out we were laughing so hard! So there is your funny story for the week! Sorry for such a short email this week. Also, I would love it if family and friends would write me a letter that would be fun! (: 
Love, 
Sister Lewis 






No comments:

Post a Comment